BINMIR XYZ – This website is for research ONLY.
We do not provide unauthorized copies of movies or other audiovisual content, we forward traffic to legal distributors (if available).
Although we provide thousands of articles written on various streaming websites, our aim is to capture traffic and turn that traffic into valuable traffic for true content owners.
In this copy of responsible use, we explain in the paragraphs that we do not violate the right of fair use.
Any copyright company that protects its customers must contact us through the DMCA forms on the website to remove content.
We advise that legal distributors may lose revenue if we remove content, as we redirect to legal services that can be purchased, rented, flatrate (if available).
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
FAIR USE DEFINITION:
Fair use is a doctrine in the United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as for commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. It provides for the legal, non-licensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author’s work under a four-factor balancing test. The term “fair use” originated in the United States. A similar principle, fair dealing, exists in some other common law jurisdictions. Civil law jurisdictions have other limitations and exceptions to copyright.
U.S. COPYRIGHT OFFICE- FAIR USE DEFINITION
One of the rights accorded to the owner of copyright is the right to reproduce or to authorize others to reproduce the work in copies or phonorecords.
This right is subject to certain limitations found in sections 107 through 118 of the copyright law (title 17, U.S. Code).
One of the more important limitations is the doctrine of “fair use”. The doctrine of fair use has developed through a substantial number of court decisions over the years and has been codified in section 107 of the copyright law.
Section 107 contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Section 107 also sets out in four factors to be considered in determining whether or not a particular use is fair:
- The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes
- The nature of the copyrighted work
- The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole
- The effect of the use upon the potential market for, or value of, the copyrighted work
Our review of fair use:
1) It is for non-commercial purposes, as we do not sell any of these products, physically and digitally.
2) We do not use protected content but promotional content, such as youtube covers and trailers, we leave examples of promotional content that the distributors themselves provide.
Press Kits / Press Releases (check resource section):
Universal Pictures – Halloween Kills
Films du Losange – The Venerable W:
Alba Films – Le Traducteur:
3) The portion of content we use is the same as that which is distributed for promotional purposes.
4) Our impact is neutral or somewhat positive as we redirect to legal distributors (if available).